I still can’t believe it’s August and tomorrow is the last day of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
PLEASE BE WARNED‼️Items are selling QUICKLY.
NORDSTROM BEAUTY SALE ITEMS ONLY
- NUFACE Petite Facial Kit ( Sale Price: $275 Cad – Regularly: $426). This could be a perfect Christmas gift also. Tomorrow tune into my Instagram stories on how to use it 🙂
- NEST Bamboo & Grapefruit Diffuser Set( Sale Price: $89 Cad – Regularly: $100). It will be a perfect addition to my master bedroom and also for the downstairs.
- UGS Throw Blanket ( Sale Price: $79.90 Cad – Regularly: $120 – available in 2 colours). I’ve just placed an order for my office upstairs. By the way, I am working on updating my office. Stay tuned for that, hopefully I can do a little preview pretty soon.
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE MUST-HAVES
4. Steve Madden Hayle Platform Chelsea Boots In Beige (Sale Price: $109.90 Cad – Regularly: $169.95 – also available in black). Super trendy reminds me of Prada trend.
5. STUART WEITZMEN Daphne Over The Knee Boot( Sale Price: $729.90 Cad – Regularly: $1105 – also available in black) The most comfy shoes and definitely worth the investment. If you don’t like any kind of heels, I would recommend City Knee High Boot. FYI: I always go up half a size in boots/booties – totally a personal thing.
6. NIKE Essential Fleece Pants( Sale Price: $54.90 Cad – Regularly: $74 – also available in black/white/dark pony)
7. BP Brushed Plaid Shirt Jacket ( Sale Price: $48.90 Cad – Regularly: $74 ). I love this plaid shirt-jacket with a soft brushed finish and oversized details. I will be wearing this jacket on repeat this fall.
8. NORTH FACE Osito Flow Fleece Jacket ( Sale Price: $96.90Cad – Regularly: $159.99 )
These are items that I highly recommend getting not only for yourself but for friend. When it comes to gift giving, you want to give your friends something functional that they will use daily/frequently and that they will remember you by… right?! My sister tells me I am the worst to shop for because she never knows what to get me and honestly – I’m more of an experience type of gal. If she just goes out to dinner with me, it is like a huge treat, ya know?
Also, don’t forget to check out my Reels and follow me on LTK (@shinylittlepearl)