“Smile and the whole world smiles with you.” But what if your smile isn’t as sparkling white as you would like?
I’ve always been a bit obsessed with having non-yellowy teeth, especially after the braces were taken off. I’ve always been flossing my teeth using a water pick and brushing my teeth twice a day with my electric Oral B toothbrush, but my problem is that I will always have a soft spot for drinks that stain your teeth…I have a minimum of 2 coffees per day and have a bit of a sweet tooth.
I’ve done all the things. The whitening strips —TOTAL NIGHTMARE. They never stayed on my teeth and I don’t have time to sit there and hold them on, while wiping up my drool every 2 seconds. The whitening pens, which freak me out because you put it on and go about your day? I feel like I’m basically eating the gel. No thanks.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO?
Honestly, I had never heard of Glo Lit until they reached out to see if I’d like to try their custom teeth whitening system. I did a little research, scoped out the ingredients, and said I’d love to try it.
HERE’S WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE GLO LIT WHITENING KIT:
- includes LED mouthpiece with guided light pptics + Bluetooth power pack, 7 teeth whitening Glo vials, Glo lip care and mouthpiece case.
- your teeth will get whiter with each application, so the more you GLO, the whiter your teeth will get
- Glo lit will work on crowns, bridges, veneers and will safely lift stains and return them to the original shade
- so easy to use —I could blog or cook while whitening
Let me show you how easy this process is!
Making Your Impressions
- Apply GLO Lip Treatment
- Pull cap off GLO Vial and squeeze small bead of gel (1/2 pea size) onto applicator brush tip.
- Brush thin layer of gel onto top and bottom teeth, fronts only.
- Insert mouthpiece and tap button on Power Pack or in the GLO Whitening App (if using GLO Lit) to illuminate. The mouthpiece will turn off automatically when your 8 minutes are complete. For best results, complete 3 consecutive 8-minute applications each day for 7 days or until desired results are achieved.
RESULTS + FINAL THOUGHTS:
I was totally shocked how white my teeth were on even the first treatment!
- I didn’t feel any sensitivity at all.
- I really enjoyed the ease of the process — it was seriously the most non messy whitening I’ve ever tried.
- I definitely believe this is worth the cost!
Also, 10% of all GLO Lit Teeth Whitening Kit purchases go to the GLO Good Foundation to support those who need dental care the most. That means every time you treat a loved one (or yourself!) to a GLOing smile, you become GLO Science’s partner in giving the life changing gift of a happy, healthy smile to those who don’t have the access to dental care.