Happy New Year my Beautiful Friends!
3-4 month ago I got a chance to meet Mark Woolley – the founder of Electric haircare brand. After working across television, glossy magazines and catwalks for over 20 years, he believed that it was possible to deliver these glamorous results not only in the salon with professional treatments but also at home.
Each product has been extremely formulated with Mark’s years of experience, research and development to offer the latest technology in haircare. Containing moisture regulating proteins, UV/UVB filters and anti-oxidant protection, the range works not only create beautiful hairstyles but ensure that the hair is healthy too.
I know, you probably think that this is another hair product on the market, but you will be surprised how amazing this product is and I can guarantee after trying it, you will be using it non-stop and it will be your “to go” product from regular “Blow Dry” to super fancy “Updo” at home.
So now let’s talk about Alina’s and my hair style and what products we’ve used to create this amazing “holiday” inspired looks:
- C-2 Smoothing Cream – after hair wash, we’ve used this smoothing cream for extra protection before blow drying. Everything that you need to do is squeeze a little bit of the product on your hands, rub and spread out through your hair and the best part you won’t feel any stickiness or heaviness.
2. Spray on your hair C-5 Volume Liquid Mist for creating long lasting volume and support.
3. C-1 English Rose Serum – give your hair a photo phones with light, non-oily serum that leaves a luminous and healthy shine on your hair. The best part about this serum that it helps reduces split end, gloss like finish, tames fly aways and frizz.
4. Next, make sure you have the correct tools to achieve the look you want. Use a big round brush and a dryer for volume, a flat iron for smooth, sleek hair, a curling wand for waves.
5. Finish with the best hair spray on the market – C-7 e Spray.