It’s been a crazy week and finally I am ready for some “self-care” and “self-love”. Let’s face it: unless you take care of yourself, you won’t be able to care of your loved ones. It’s that simple. It might feel impossible to make time for self-care, but everything is impossible until it’s done.
I’ve been her biggest fan since day #1 and it became a ritual for me to go there on the monthly basis. I can describe this studio as: “all beauty services under one roof”. The best part – you don’t need to go anywhere else, you can get everything done in just one visit.
This time around I didn’t have a lot of time, but I knew that I wanted to try this new beauty treatment: “24K Gold Facial.” 24 karat gold has been the talk of the town for past recent months and everyone has been going gaga over it. Is it worth the hype? Read on to find out!
What Is A Gold Mask?
A gold mask is an all-in-one spa treatment which is done by just applying the mask made from genuine 24 karat gold foil. These masks are responsible for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines ensuring the younger skin. A 24-carat gold facial has no skin limitations which means that people with dry, oily, and even the acne-prone skin can use and gain equal benefits.
Benefits of Gold Mask
The gold mask makes a perfect facial treatment for the achievement of healthy, beautiful, and young skin. They also help with reducing the aging symptoms and combat the fatigue which ensures the restoration of energy, light, glow, and smoothness of the skin:
As per Brittni, the benefits are the following:
- Skin Cell Renovation
- Antioxidants are equal to anti-aging
- Enhances the blood circulation
Procedure for The Gold Mask
- Cleanse your skin with the cleansing products depending upon the skin type.
- After that, Brittni exfoliated my skin to make sure that all the dead cells have been removed.
- Third step – 24 K gold mask time. Everything that I had to do is to sit back and give myself a break. (let the mask dry for 15 minutes)
- I think this was my favourite part – facial message to drain any puffiness in the face.
- In the end, she applied serum “Antioxidant Dues” that consists vitamin C, followed by “1000 Roses” elixir to add some hydration to my skin.
By the way, in B.Beautiful they only use ”Kypris” line. It’s all natural, not tested on animals and the best part they get all their ingredients from women owned farms only.
Results of Gold Mask
When you remove the mask, you will notice that the skin is luminous and hydrated than before
I am sure that after this article, you will be heading out to give your skin a treat. So, DON’T wait and book your appointment with Brittni right now!