Happy Monday my Cuties!!!
This holiday we are all about finding gifts for your entire crew (and for yourself too!), mood-lifting sparkle, a new take on tartan, cashmere everything, wearing what you love & celebrating what you love with who you love.
To help you find a perfect gift, please join me on December 22, 2018 (which is this coming Saturday) at J.Crew store, Yorkdale mall location where I will be to co-hosting an event “Last Minute Gifts” shopping. There will be drinks, snacks, and shopping! I promise you it will be so much fun and the first 20 customers will get a special gift bag from me filled with goodies and sweets from M&M’s and freshly baked cookies from Yuliya Tibeikina 🙂
Make sure to mark your calendar and RSVP because I can’t wait to meet you all!!!
For the next 4
days I will be posting “5 Different Last Minute Gift Ideas” for your loved one’s inspired by J.Crew.
Since today is Monday and day # 1, I decided to add touch of something warm and cozy: “PJ Lovers Gift Set”
- My family started the Christmas jammie tradition last year and it is already one of my favourites! If you don not know what I am talking about, I am referring to where every Christmas Eve the entire family wear matching (or similar) pajamas and so that come Christmas morning it makes fo some cute family photos because who doesn’t love to match.If you do no already have this tradition with your family, it is certainly a cute and fun one!
This is why I think Christmas PJ set is one of the most popular and most important gifts that you can buy for Christmas.
For myself and my friends I picked pink PJ set this year, but trust me there are so many other colours that you can choose from…Come see me on Saturday and I will definitely help you to pick the right colour for you and your loved one’s.
2. Red loopy stitch oversized cable-knit scarf– I am obsessed with scarfs. It such a simple gift that is always very convenient and could be easily become a winter necessity + you can style with any outfit 🙂
2. J.Crew Cozy Socks: Love these cozy socks for the winter season – they are literally like walking on a cloud.
3. Knit faux-fur pom-pom beanie: I love love love this beanie. I’ve been loving the beanies with faux-fur pom-pom on top and read colour just adds that touch of the holiday mood, but there are a lot of other colours to chose if you are not into bright.
4. J.Crew Slippers: The coziest cold-weather comfort, with a thick faux-shearling lining and traditional moccasin styling. These slippers are good if you are walking around the house cleaning, organizing or wear them on cold kitchen floors!
5. “Old fashioned” T-shirt: you can style with you PJ pants or match with your favourite pair of jeans.