Every year, buying for my husband is the hardest and especially for Valentine’s Day!!! He always says he doesn’t “need anything” and his wants list is always very minimal. He’s awesome like that but it makes buying for him rather difficult. Instead of getting him a tie or cologne or chocolate, I decided to search for some other great gift ideas for the man in my life and your man in yours!!!
- Apple TV – I actually got him this a few years ago and we LOVE it! It’s the best!!! Especially if you like to watch Netflix and different kind of TV shows, like “Suits” or “Sherlock Holmes” I am telling you, this will be the best gift ever, not only for him, but for you too…hehe 🙂
2. Apple Watch – I am telling you right away, it will be the best gift ever!!! He will be so excited!!! And please be ready not to see him talking to you for the next couple days, since he will be too busy with his new watch…Yeah, I am telling that exactly what will happen 🙂 🙂 🙂
3. The North Face “E-Tip’ Glove” – Three-season gloves crafted to keep your man connected while keeping him warm. This will be a great present if you live somewhere like Toronto, New-York or Chicago.
4. Cuisinart CGS-5014 Deluxe Grill Set, 14-Piece – 14-piece Deluxe Grill set includes all the tools to grill delicious BBQ and look good while doing it!!! And if you are going to use it at home or at the cottage or even when you are camping , this set will be your golden tool!!!
5. Tommy Hilfiger Sweater – during the cold season and cold month of February, this sweater will keep him warm and cozy!!!
6. Add some sport accessories like Nike T1 Flow Graphic Water Bottle 32oz – This Nike T1 Flow Graphic water bottle features a SwitchFlow spout which provides for a faster flow and quicker hydration. If he likes to go to gym, this is a perfect gift for him in addition to the card” Be My Valentine”
My husband would love any and all of these gifts!!! And I hope you find something for the man in your life!!!
Make this Valentine’s Day filled with LOVE and Passion!!!